JOB TITLE: Hot Shot Trucking (Owner Operator)
Pay: 25% – 75% of NET load
Submit Letter of Interest: Email sean @ freightshippingco.com
Freight Shipping Co. (FSCO) is a leading Hot Shot Trucking company located in Denver, Colorado with operations around the United States. Our dedication to professionalism, relationships and competitive pricing has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing hot shot service providers in the United States.
Currently we’re seeking experienced, part-time owner operators to join our fleet of highly experienced hot shot service operators!
As a FSCO Owner Operator you will run the hot shot routes assigned to you 24/7/365 on a timely basis, as needed.
HOT SHOT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
In order to qualify as a driver for FSCO drivers must be able to comply with the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Must have a clear copy of front & back of Class A CDL, Social Security card
and DOT physical card. Physical must have more than 60 days before expiration.
- Must possess a valid Class “A” CDL.; if driver has a Class “B” CDL
then he/she must up-grade to a Class A CDL.
- A minimum of 2 years experience OTR experience in comparable equipment.
- Possess a Stable employment record – no more than 5 jobs in the past 3 years.
- Must provide all employment information for the previous 10 years
including company name, address, phone number and dates – mm/yy.
- Must consent to and pass a D.O.T. pre-employment drug test.
- No positive pre-employment, random, or post accident drug screens.
- Must pass and qualify for at least one year D.O.T. physical.
- No active parole, felony convictions, or current warrants
- Must be a United States citizen or have legal authorization to work in the U.S. Must furnish current work permit or Visa (both front & back).
- Contractor must be able to speak, read, write & understand English, in accordance with Federal D.O.T. Regulations.
- Must have never been convicted of a crime involving a sexual act or a crime involving a child.
Driving Record: The contractor does not meet our hiring & retention criteria if:
No major (type 1) violations in previous 36 months, No major (type 2) violations in previous 60 months, No more than 5+ minor violation points in previous 36 months, No more than 3+ minor violation points in previous 12 months.